The small print…
Please read carefully to familiarize your self with our procedures.
- 50% Non-Refundable deposit is needed within two days from invoice date to confirm booking.
- The balance payment needs to be paid two weeks before the event date – No items will be delivered without the payment reflecting in our bank account.
- A refundable damage deposit is payable and will be refunded when goods are returned in the same condition in which you received it.
- Only EFT payments or cash will be accepted. Please ad 5% if you deposit cash into our account.
- Product prices listed on our catalogue does not include delivery or VAT and will be added to your account.
- Delivery fee does not include setting up or placing furniture – we will deliver and drop off at one location and pick up again from one location.
- Placing of Furniture according to a floor plan will occur extra costs and this has to be booked ahead of time.
- Normal delivery times are between 8:30am and 4:30pm from Monday to Friday. Weekend and after hours deliveries & collections can be arranged but an after hours surcharge will be added.
- All deliveries will be done on the agreed date, during working hours except if otherwise arranged.
- All furniture and other items hired form MAKITI hire, remains the property of MAKITI hire, any lost or stolen or damaged items will be charged for at the full replacement cost and will be to the clients account
- If any order is cancelled within 30 days or less of the event date the client will be liable for the full amount of the order.
- All hired items will be in the care of the customer from delivery until collection and he will be responsible for any damages or liabilities occurred during this time.
- MAKITI hire or any director or personnel from MAKITI hire will not be held responsible for any death or injury or damage to any property or person because of any item hired from MAKITI hire.
- No furniture can be used on any wet surface or in any area that will allow for water damage. All items to be stored in a safe and dry place before and after the event.